Best of 2017: Makeup - Cheek
Guerlain bronzers were one of my best finds this year. Unfortunately, I'll never get to try the coveted, yet discontinued, #8 terracotta bronzer, but I'll settle for #9. Even if I'm using another bronzer, I add a bit of 4 seasons for contour and blush.
- Guerlain Terracotta Bronzing Powder - 9 (available here)
- Guerlain Terracotta 4 Seasons Bronzer - Ebony (discontinued)
- Bobbi Brown Highlighting Powder (available here)
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Shimmer Skinstick - Confetti (available here)
- Kat Von D Alchemist Holographic Palette (available here)
This post contains affiliate links. I earn a small commission when you purchase through them, which I in turn put back into the blog for upkeep, content and reviews. If you would like to support the blog, thank you! If you are not comfortable using affiliate links, please search the product or company name using details from the post.