How I Dye My Hair (Manic Panic)
The easiest way for me to outline this...bullet points:
- Pre-treatment with Vatika oil.
- Shampooed with Ouidad Climate Control Defrizzing Shampoo.
- Air dried for a few hours then blow dried hair completely.
- Applied Manic Panic Hot Hot Pink.
- Covered hair with shower cap and towel; let it sit for 4 hours. (Manic Panic is a vegan dye and does not contain protein, alcohol, peroxide etc. NO, I did not damage my hair by leaving it on for that long. It actually felt like I had just used a moisturizing conditioner.)
- Rinsed with cold water.
- Shampooed with Ion color Solutions Color Defense Clarifying Shampoo.
- Leave-in Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee.
- Sealed with Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade.
- and finally a BLOW OUT followed by braids for a nice big fluffy braid out.